We at Premier Pediatrics are strongly encouraging all children to continue seeking out well child care for their children during the pandemic.
The American Academy of Pediatrics has launched the #CallYourPediatrician campaign and have offered some important points to consider regarding your child’s care during COVID-19.
- Skipping vaccines, checkups, or ignoring concerns about your child’s health can be dangerous. #CallYourPediatrician
- Pediatricians are offering options like telehealth and have implemented strict safety measures for in office visits. #CallYourPediatrician
- Pediatricians’ offices are open, and we want to hear from you. #CallYourPediatrician.
- Checkups are not just about getting vaccines-it’s also about making sure your children are growing and developing normally. It could be the most important call you make today. #CallYourPediatrician
- School aged-children and teenagers are having challenges with dealing with this pandemic and we are happy to talk with you about these issues. #CallYourPediatrician
If you have any further concerns about coming into our office specifically, feel free to contact us.