At Premier Pediatrics, we understand that you cannot always control when you have a medical emergency or when your child gets sick. One of our fundamental missions is to be available to our patients so that we will be there no matter when you need us. So, how do we do this?
- One of our doctors will always be available for medical emergencies–24 hours, 7 days a week, including weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Our on-call doctor will see urgent (and sometimes not too urgent) visits in our office on weekends and holidays.
- We provide telemedicine visits during office hours and after office hours when appropriate.
- On the rare occasion when a child needs to visit an urgent care or emergency room or requires inpatient treatment, we often contact the physician to talk through the case and help maintain the continuity of care.
- We have implemented Klara, a HIPAA compliant texting system, for clinical, scheduling, and administrative questions during office hours.