Call Your Pediatrician
We at Premier Pediatrics are strongly encouraging all children to continue seeking out well child care for their children during the pandemic.
The American Academy of Pediatrics has launched the #CallYourPediatrician campaign and have offered some important points to consider regarding your child’s care during COVID-19
- Skipping vaccines, checkups, or ignoring concerns about your child’s health can be dangerous. #CallYourPediatrician
- Pediatricians are offering options like telehealth and have implemented strict safety measures for in office visits. #CallYourPediatrician
- Pediatricians’ offices are open, and we want to hear from you. #CallYourPediatrician.
- Checkups are not just about getting vaccines-it’s also about making sure your children are growing and developing normally. It could be the most important call you make today. #CallYourPediatrician
- School aged-children and teenagers are having challenges with dealing with this pandemic and we are happy to talk with you about these issues. #CallYourPediatrician
If you have any further concerns about coming into our office specifically please feel free to contact us.